April 16, 2012

Market Day for Play - Giftmart

This past Saturday I participated in Market Day for Play, a gift mart, fundraiser for Clive Elementary's playground. It was a great cause and a fun day.

Here are a few pictures of the display!

The bow stand

Larger hats on one side...

bows and headbands in the middle

...smaller hats on the other.


This is only my second show, so I am still 'learning the ropes'. I had bought these great trunks at Hancock fabrics that made displaying my hats pretty easy and sectioned them off according to size. Displaying hats is not an easy task!

The bow holder, is actually a candle stick holder, also found at Hancock Fabrics. It worked really well and I will just have to tweak a couple of things the next time that I use it.

All in all the show went well! Was not the amount of traffic that I had expected, it being an elementary and all, but I did sell some things and got a few custom orders.

My next show will be in Altantic, IA, my hometown, for a yearly event called 'Atlanticfest' on August 11th. I will then be at the big Waukee, IA yearly craft bazaar at Schuler Elementary on October 27th.

Looking forward to both!

In the mean time, it is time to start upping my inventory and posting my new designs for fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment