April 1, 2012

Hidden Treasures at...Walgreens


I have a lot of people ask me where I find supplies, as I am always on the look out for a good deal!

$3.99 at Walgreens


Usually it is a variety of places, Hancock Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Walgreens.

I know! Walgreens? Aren't they usually just overpriced?

They actually offer a variety of bows and embellishments that come on headbands or on their own. You just have to be able to look past what they actually are on the rack. Or use them as they already come!

It is like thrifting, some days you are going to find a treasure and some days you are going to walk away empty handed.




$3.99 at Walgreens


I am going to use the larger flower as is but will be adding at least one of the smaller flower clips to a bow. Stay tuned to see the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment